Why You Need a Business Entity
If you are starting a business in Northeast Ohio, you have a lot to think about — a mountain of details for contracts, marketing and commercial real estate to firm up; entity selection; agreements with partners; and strategies for avoiding disputes that could lead to litigation.
We can handle the specifics of your business startup and guide you smoothly into the marketplace. We are Smith, Illner & Gemelas Co. LPA — business owners in our own right, and skilled business lawyers who solidly support the efforts of entrepreneurs and small-business owners across the region.
You can benefit from our attorneys’ more than 125 years of combined experience and commitment to provide personalized approaches to your unique business law goals. We are highly familiar with the intricacies of business formation. We listen carefully to your objectives, relate to your goals, arm you with facts that can lead to sound decisions and are always available to address any question or concern throughout the process.
Smith, Illner & Gemelas is a responsive neighborhood law firm that advises you of your options for business formation priorities such as:
- Entity selection — limited liability company or partnership, limited partnership, general partnership, S-corporation or C-corporation
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Partnership agreements and buy-sell agreements for business startups with other people
- Articles of incorporation and bylaws if starting a corporation
- Operating agreements for limited liability companies
Call or email the Elyria business formation attorneys of Smith, Illner & Gemelas Co. LPA. If your busy schedule requires an evening appointment, we can accommodate you.